1. The First Person ever to ride over Niagara Falls in a barrel and survive was Annie Edson Taylor in 1901. A teacher she was 63 years old.
2. The word astronaut literally means ‘Star Sailor’. It comes from Greek words ‘astra’ meaning star, and ‘nauta’ meaning sailor.
3. The largest toyshop is Toy ‘R’ Us in New York Times Square. It contains a full sized Ferris Wheel
4. The first know story of Cinderella comes from ninth century China
5. The Bible is the best selling book ever. Estimated that six billion copies have been sold and it has been translated into 2,000