1. Unicorn: transform your little darling into a fairy tale land with this mystical and unique unicorn costume. Made with felt and a hoodie this is sure to be a hit with all her friends, and the good news is it's fairly simple to pull it all together before the costume parties and trick or treating begins.
2. Crocodile Wrestler: this adorable little getup is sure to satisfy even the most adventurous of children. The costume is created with simple Khaki color clothing, and handmade with soft Styrofoam , a crocodile, binoculars, and a safari hat.
3. Mario mustache and all. This is one adorable little plumbing hero from Nintendo Mario Bros. game. The costume is manageable to pull together with over-sized overalls, red turtleneck, white gloves, red hat (painted or sewn on M symbol), and don’t forget the all important mustache. Add in a few accessories, and you are good to go save Princess Peaches!
4. Pink Poodle: I just fell in love with this little puppy. Made with pom-poms and a sweat suit, this little costume is going to melt a few hearts into handing out the good candy bars.
5. Circus Folks: this is always a great last minute cost idea because it can work for boys and girls of any age range. You can transform your children into the whole circus ringmasters, mimes, lion tamers, trapeze artist, and of course the all time favorite clowns. With clowns you can dress them as crazy and wacky as you like, and it’s one time you don’t have to worry about matching. With any of these circus character costumes your imagination is the limit...let it run away with you at least to the circus!