You know how sometimes you just have a no good rotten day. Well that’s me today. Nothing is seemingly going right. I have been let down by people I trusted, and untimely I lost focus and got extremely frustrated to the point of tears today. It happens sometimes days just don’t end up the way we wished. However sitting here during my little pity party and praying some serious prayers. You know the everyday kind of prayers Jesus help me!!! At least that’s me every day. I am absolutely weak and I need your strength and your Spirit to guide me. After I finished talking to Jesus here what I came away with today. “Be Joyful always. Pray continually. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not put out the spirits fire” 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18. Ooooo!!! maybe I really lost focus today.
After that I decided to write down 10 things that I was thankful for today. This is a daily practice for me although I usually just do 5. I decided to double that, and I decided to share them with all my readers today.
10 Things I am Thankful For Today:
- A husband that first loves God so that he can better love me and his family!
- The encouraging words of my Life Group pastors!
- The 6 blooming Sunflowers in my garden
- That I walk in my house and love that it’s home
- The sweet Cashier today at the store who had nothing, but nice things to say about my children
- Answered Prayers
- The Rose Bush that was gifted to me
- That no bills came in the mail today
- Three beautiful sons’s who amaze me every day!
Thank you Jesus for all these things and your love for me in the big things and small, on the bad days and good, and even when I lose focus. Thank you for not just new days, but for new hours and minutes!
What are you most thankful for today. I would love to hear what brings thankfulness and Joy into the lives of my readers. Please share your stories, thankfulness, and joy with me today!