What I want My Kids to Know About Me...
|Simply Me....Simply Mom|
1. I truly love Jesus as my Redeemer, my Peace, my King!
2. I love you munchkins with every molecule of my being!
3. I am a creature of habit. I don’t do change well.
4. After all these years I am still completely in love with your Dad.
5. My greatest successes are the 4 of you.
6. God’s plans for me have often been different than my own plans.
7. I am not a morning person!
8. I pray for you every day.
9. I will fight with all my might for this family.
10. I like flowers and books more than diamonds.
11. I wasn’t made for winter.
12. I want you in church more so than that I want you to have relationship with God!
13. I value kindness in a person.
14. I hate talking on the phone.
15. I am a country girl that lives in the city.
16. My room has never really been clean.
17. Being a parent is the hardest thing I have ever done.
18. I am not your friend.
19. I am not a perfectionist more like the opposite.
20. I can bait my own fish hook.
21. I am dyslexic and learning was always hard for me.
22. I have a love hate relationship with sleep.
23. I don’t do scary movies.
24. I was afraid of the dark until I was a teenager.
25. I always wanted to be a Mom so you guys made my dreams come true!
26. I wanted to write children’s books.
27. I don’t mean to shout, and I am never proud when I do. I am a work in progress.
28. I really do believe that one person can make a difference.
29. I am not good at following a schedule which is a blessing and a curse.
30. I am romantic and a big old softie!
31. I like to be creative.
32. I love a good costume party.
33. I love what a big part music plays in our lives.
34. I do not love the zoo.
35. Flea markets and Yard Sales are two of my favorite things.
36. My favorite fruit is blackberries.
37. Driving is not my favorite thing.
38. I think I like Disney world more than you!
39. My childhood was a happy one.
40. I make mistakes, and I will make more along the way, but my love for you is the real thing.
41. I don’t want you to have a self righteous self of entitlement. In other words don’t be a spoiled brat. Be kind, love big, and be at peace with who God is shaping you to be.
|My Favorite Piece of Jewelry!|