So I have been married to my husband for 10 years this past June. I started dating him when I was fourteen years old so we have know one another a long time. He is my best friend, the love of my life, a great father to our three beautiful children. He challenges me to be a better person, yet loves me to infinity! I am one lucky girl. Hope you enjoy these 20 fun facts about my dear old hubby! Oh and come back for next week's Sunday Snippet featuring guest writer Stephen Garrett with a few fun facts of his own about his dear old wifey! I admit...I am a little scared, but figured it was only fair.
1. He has more talent in his pinky finger than I could even dream about having.
2. He is a fan of the Chic Flick
3. He hates to lose at anything
4. He screams at the TV during football season
5. He often forgets the words to songs he wrote
6. He gave up his Coca-Cola habit
7. His brother and him often have hour-long phone calls
8. He does most of the grocery shopping
9 He has a wedding band tattoo
10. He competed in Southern Baptist Bible drill tournaments as a youth
11. He is loyal
12. He works very hard to support his family
13. He plays music by ear (sorry Aunt Maxine but he faked his way though piano lessons)
14. He started piano lessons at the age of 4, and played his first guitar at 9
15. When he smiles his ears move
16. He is an amazing Father to our three children
17. He is afraid of horses
18. He loves new gizmos: computers, phones, Ipods, etc....
19. Fantasy football is serious business to him
20. He spoils his wife!