Caramel Apple Mini Pies On A Stick
|Mini Apple Pie|
List of Supplies: Pie Crust, Flour, Cookie Sticks, Apple Pie Filling, Cinnamon, Egg White, Caramel Bites, Small Round Cookie Cutter
- First I smashed up my apples in a large mixing bowl so they would be easier to work with. I added just a dash more of cinnamon to the apples.
- Roll out pie crust and sprinkle with flour to keep from sticking. Now cut out your circles. I made about 8-9 pies with one 9inch crust.
- Place bottom crust on cookie sheet, add your baking cookie stick
- Add in your toppings I used a 1/4 teaspoon to measure out the apples (very small amount), and added one or two caramel bites
- Add top crust and use one of the cookie stick to press down the sides
- Brush tops with egg whites
- Bake for 15-17 minutes at 375 degrees
|Here is a shot of a couple of the stages. Sorry for the bad glare!|
|Wrapped Up and Ready for A Classroom full of 1st Graders|
Hope you all enjoy! It was super easy. A little time consuming but very simple. Would help to have more than one cookie sheet. I only have one.